



This isn't really a new item, but I just was looking at some pictures, and came across these, and just had to tell the story. It was SO precious. I had taken 3 children out on the eating balcony with me. As we were out there playing, I suddenly spotted a 7 inch, bright green lizard, and pointed it out to the children. That is when the fun started! They were totally engrossed with this green thing running around. It was absolutely priceless to watch. I had them saying "bonjou" and "bonswa" (hello and good afternoon) and blowing kisses to the lizard. When the lizard decided to run in their direction, I suddenly had 3 children running torwards me in a hurry. But then, after a short while, they were fine again, and trying to see how close they could get to it without it noticing them. I took a couple really cute videos, but I haven't learned how to attach videos yet, so pictures will have to do. The whole "episode" must have lasted 15 - 20 minutes. It was just so awesome to see the children in complete awe of this little lizard.

No comments:
Post a Comment