Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm being replaced ...

Hello all! I am very happy that finally, 2 replacments have been found for me! We got the final word yesterday from a couple that was considering coming down. They had to figure some things out with their work, and so they finally got it all figured, and they'll be coming down! I am so happy to know that there will not be a big gap from when I leave, and someone comes to take over. The wife (who will be doing the office part of my job) will be coming down in June for a couple weeks to work with me, and so that I can train her, then she'll be leaving, and coming back in July. Her husband couldn't come quite as soon, so he'll be joining her in September. He'll be doing the photos/updates, sponsorship program part of my job. I am just so excited about them coming! I was getting a bit worried that there would be a long break of having noone here. Now, I don't need to worry about it! Praise the Lord!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a relief for you! I'm glad that someone was found!
Kristin

rachel joy said...

What great news! So when do you actually leave? Your little girl is a doll.

LaDawn said...

I leave the 21st of June. Only 3 1/2 weeks away! Crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled that your replacements have been found! I hope that the training process goes very well for you all. They've got big shoes to fill!