Monday, May 21, 2007

Nathalie


As you can see, my little girl has got her smile back! She still definitely has her very sad moments, and she still walks around like a bit of a zombie sometimes, but it is amazing the difference I've seen in just under a week! She sleeps really well at night, and has a nice long nap in the afternoons. She has not been too keen on hanging out up on the balcony, so she hangs out with me in the office most of the day. She is starting to play more too, and so if I put her on the floor with some toys, she is entertaining herself. Right now, she just finished her breakfast, and is sitting in her highchair, completely enthralled with her bib and her cup of water! Cheap entertainment! :o) Thank you to those who have been praying for her. She really is doing so much better already! I think the next prayer request will be for our attachment (or I should say separation) ... we are both getting quite attached to each other, and I can only imagine how much more so it will be after a few weeks together. I am confident that once Nathalie comes out of this sad, depression state that she is in, she will do fine in the nursery again, but it will be hard for both of us, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks good! I can imagine how hard that is going to be for you to leave her. Maybe I can spend some time with her when you leave to ease her transition into nursery life. Do you have a definite date that you are leaving yet?
Kristin