Sunday, June 01, 2008

Bible Study Fellowship

My small group ... taken one of the last Tuesdays we met.

My small group final get-together at "On the Border"

In January, I joined the Grand Rapids Single Young Adult BSF group. We studied the book of Matthew, and it was an incredible study. We met every Tuesday at a church in GR. The evening started as a whole group (about 200 people between 18 and 35) and we did a bit of singing. Then, we would break into our small groups (split by sex and age, and about 12-15 people in a group) where we discussed the lesson. Then, we all met back as a large group for a lecture on the passage that we had been studying throughout the week. I definitely learned a lot! And, my small group was great. I really enjoyed getting to know each of the girls in it.

No comments: