Sunday, June 01, 2008

Melissa's visit

Supper at Mongolian BBQ
Grand Haven ... on Lake Michigan

Melissa and Adeline
Lovely and me

A week ago, I had the honor of hosting Melissa for a visit. She arrived Friday afternoon, and left Monday evening. We had a great time catching up over the weekend. Of course, with our Haiti bond, we did tend to talk about Haiti a lot. But really, what better thing to talk about? :o) We spent lots of time outdoors as it was a very nice weekend. It was so great to have a taste of back home here in Michigan. Although I can't offer you a "Sheraton" experience, if you're alright with my humble apartment, you are more than welcome to come for a visit! I would love more guests!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were still updating your blog! I am so very honoured to have made the cut! :)

That was a fun week-end!! We'll have to do it again sometime!

~Melissa