Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Recent trip to Haiti





4 comments:

Cécile said...

Hello LaDawn, what a pity, I arrived at GLA on 8th, you had just left two days ago...
Maybe we meet later ?
Your pictures are wonderful.
Blessings,
Cécile, mom for Matthias and Alexandre (Sanderson)

LaDawn said...

I know ... I was so sad to have missed you. When there was talk of you maybe coming earlier, I was so excited about the possibility of meeting you. I would love to meet you one day.

Cécile said...

I would love that too !
We have to plan something, don't we ?
Cécile, mom for Matthias and Alexandre

Anonymous said...

Hello there La Down Penner,

Here a massage from Holland you will remember us when we ware there to get Elisabeth.
You still in our hart and we are still thinking a lot of Haiti.
We will go back to do some work as a volunteer.
Our Elisabeth still knows you and Molly.

I have a question: I will put your blog on my site www.frankbeck.nl if you give me permission to do so.




We hope that you will come someday to Holland you are welcome and stay in our house as long as you want.

We hope to here from you

Love Frank and Gerda Plus Elisabeth Beck



Email adres : f.beck@versatel.nl
Website : www.frankbeck.nl