NOVEMBER: My aunt Emily came for a visit. Unfortunately I have no pictures to show our visit. Apparently I didn't take any pictures ... what a horrible host I am. Emily took some, and so once I can get my hands on them, I'll try to post one too. It wasn't so nice weather-wise anymore, so we couldn't do outdoors stuff. We did get to do some shopping and other indoor stuff. I was a bit sick the weekend she was here too, and so that put a bit of a damper on the weekend, but I was still so honored to have her here for a visit.


NOVEMBER: Since starting to go out with Mark back in June, I must admit I have learned a lot about hunting. :o) I have not yet taken up the sport; however, I have gone out hunting with Mark a number of times. It took a couple of times of me going out hunting with Mark before he got anything. The morning this picture was taken, I did not go with Mark (as you can tell by my lack of hunting gear); however, we felt this 11 point buck that Mark got was worth getting a picture of. Mark and I have very few pictures of the two of us together, so figured here was our "posing" moment.

NOVEMBER: Beka, a good friend from California came to Michigan for the Michigan Haiti adoption get-together. I had not seen her since I was in Haiti and Beka and her husband Ralph came to visit their two children. It was so great to re-connect with her. Picture (l-r): Mark, Me, Beka, Cheryl, Tom
NOVEMBER: Kristin and Peterson stayed at my place when they came for the Michigan Adoption get-together. It was great to see both of them again. Peterson is growing so quickly! What a fun little (or big) guy he is!
DECEMBER: It is hard to believe December is already half over. I am very excited about my upcoming trip to Manitoba for Christmas. Last year, I was not able to fly home for Christmas as I had not yet earned myself any vacation time. However, this year, I was very quick to put in my vacation plans. I will be flying home on the 24th of December, and will get back here on the 3rd of January. I am really looking forward to seeing family and friends while at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment