I don't really have anything super exciting to post, but figured I'd post to let you know that I love Spring. This Winter seemed really long (although when does Winter NOT seem long??? Maybe when you live in Haiti???), and so when Spring finally came, I was more than ready for it. Once just becomes happier when it is nice outside. On Friday, it was just above 25 C (for my Canadian and European friends), or about 80 F (for my American friends). What a pleasant change to bring out the summer clothes - t-shirts, capris, and flip flops. I also love the sights and sounds of Spring. I love seeing green grass again, and also the tulips and daffodils blooming. I love hearing the birds chirping outside my apartment. For the last few days, there have been a couple robins that have been hanging out just below my balcony. Even with my windows or balcony door closed (which isn't that much when it is so nice outside), I can hear the robins clearly.
Thank you God for seasons to enjoy. Thank you for the new life that is evident in the Spring.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment