I have sitemeter set up on my blog so I can see where my blog visitors come from. I wish it would tell me who was visiting, but I know that is not possible. I just looked over my March visitors, and discovered I had visitors from 6 different countries - U.S., Canada, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Morocco. Thank you to all of you who visit my blog. Sorry that so often when you do check, I don't have anything new. But, I have posted something two days in a row now ... not bad, eh?
UPDATE: Another country has been added, so make that 7 countries. I now have a visitor from Guatemala! Thanks Naomi!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I come and visit once and a while... :-) I will have to add you to my list, so I know when you update! I love your blog look!!! :-)
Hi LaDawn,
We are from the Netherlands and we love to visit your blog. We are waiting for the homecoming of our son and daughter from GLA. We are reading your blog from the time we start our adoption in 2007 (it's a very long road).
We love to read your blog!
Love from the Netherlands, Hans and Janneke.
And now I found your blog, too! the program actually tells you where people are when they read your blog? Heike
Ya, with sitemeter, it tells me how many people are viewing my blog, and then it also says the country. If you go down to the bottom of the page, you can click on the sitemeter icon, and it will bring you to the page and you can see all the neat things it keeps track of.
Post a Comment