Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Summer 09

Thought I'd share some pictures of some of the fun things that I've done this summer. I'm happy that summer isn't over yet ... although I'm a bit concerned with how quickly summer is flying by.

Pool fun at the Vanderwells - Abby and me.

Getting to see one of my Haiti kids while in Manitoba - Mini golfing with Ritchy.

Attending my second nephew, Alain's, high school graduation in Manitoba.

Hanging out with friends in Holland, MI - Mark and me at the pier in Holland.

Feeding the giraffes at Binder Park Zoo.

5 comments:

TM Barkman said...

Hey! It was so great seeing you this summer, even if it was only for one short evening at the fireworks. :) It was fun to meet Mark, too.

I know what you mean--the summer goes by way to quickly. Are you getting geared up for hunting season yet?? *wink.*

LaDawn said...

I'm glad we at least had the one short evening! :o)

Ya, hunting season is quickly approaching. Not sure how geared up I am yet, but it definitely will be here before I know it! I don't mind, though. One lady that I work with says that when her husband goes, he is gone for a week at a time. At least with Mark, it is up to his parents' place, so I get to go with.

Frank.Beck said...

Hey laDawn

When do you come to the Nederland’s it would be nice to visit us.
You probably don’t know us any more, But we visit Haiti when you where there.
We have Elisabeth our child she is 6 year’s old.
She still remember Joyce and Molly.
Maybe you don’t know but Flash from Holland stop’s to adopt any children from Haiti and will go together with the NAS.
So Marty and Peter will working for the NAS.
They don’t like that at all but that is live.
Hope to here something from you.

Lots of love from Fam Beck

LaDawn said...

Hello Beck family! Of course I do remember you! I am glad that you have found me on here. I hope that Elisabeth is doing well. Wow, she is 6 already? The children grow up so fast!

Frank.Beck said...

Hai ,

Yes our little girl is already 6 years old and she is growing fast.
She still know Molly and Joyce .she is going to school and she is doing well.
Howe are you doing are you going back to Haiti?
I will some day I have a lot of work to do here.
The house of parliament cant miss me ( ha ha).
You are welcome when you are coming to Holland so we hope that you can come some day.
FLASH is not exists anymore we think that Holland is stop to adopt out of Haiti.
It is very expansive and take’s a long time before the children are in Holland.
We also think that UNICEFF is not really helping to make it smother than it is.

Elisabeth is doing well she is 20 centimetres longer and 10 kl heavier then the day she came.
She have a lot to learn but she can get here time, we let her a year longer in the group.

You can see here on the website www.frankbeck.nl

We hope to here from you again and me god bless you.

Greetings from Frank, Gerda and Elisabeth


Met vriendelijke groet,

F.Beck
f.beck@tweedekamer.nl