So, I realized that it has been quite a while (once again ...) since I last posted anything on here. How sad is that??? So, by far the biggest thing that has happened in my life since my last post is that I am engaged. Yup, I am getting married!!! Mark popped the question on September 6 on Mackinac Island. This picture was our first picture as an engaged couple, which was taken at our next stop as we were riding our bikes around the island. Wow ... hard to believe that was 2 months ago, already! The big day will take place in April. Can't wait!!!
Sunday, November 08, 2009
Getting married ...
So, I realized that it has been quite a while (once again ...) since I last posted anything on here. How sad is that??? So, by far the biggest thing that has happened in my life since my last post is that I am engaged. Yup, I am getting married!!! Mark popped the question on September 6 on Mackinac Island. This picture was our first picture as an engaged couple, which was taken at our next stop as we were riding our bikes around the island. Wow ... hard to believe that was 2 months ago, already! The big day will take place in April. Can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations !!!!
Cath et Mélomé
Waowwww!!!! Congratulations, LaDawn... I'm so happy for you and Mark!
Very very cordially,
Sophie, Marc and Flore (Yveline, from GLA)
Once more congratulations and don't forget what we said 'Honey Moon in Paris ! April/May is so delicious/charming/romantic in Paris ;-)
brigitte & lilou
Congrats!!! I clicked on the picture: your ring is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Whel this is very good to here and Honey Moon in Paris and afther that holland.
Just call me and we are making plase for the to of yuo.
Fam Beck (Elisabeth
Post a Comment