I am a faithful one... And I can't wait to see you this Sunday. I think Hannah is coming up with me... That will still be an easy day...
What wonderful news!I wish you much happiness both.Géraldine
You look wonderfull.we wiss you God's blessings.And yes he looks like a wonderfull husband.Fam Beck (Gerda, Frank and Elisabeth Beck)PS she is a big girl now 35 kg and 1.35 cm and aeting like a lion :):)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am a faithful one... And I can't wait to see you this Sunday. I think Hannah is coming up with me... That will still be an easy day...
What wonderful news!
I wish you much happiness both.
Géraldine
You look wonderfull.
we wiss you God's blessings.
And yes he looks like a wonderfull husband.
Fam Beck (Gerda, Frank and Elisabeth Beck)
PS she is a big girl now 35 kg and 1.35 cm and aeting like a lion :):)
Post a Comment