Something I've wanted to do for awhile, and it just never happened, was to do hand/footprints with the children here. Before I was here, they did it once, and I know whenever I've given the pages to adoptive families, they have thought it was a great souvenir for their child. The children who are here now are all ones who have never done this before, and so I asked Emily if she would be willing to bring paint with her when she came. Monday was the big day! I was pleasantly surprised how quickly we got all 85 children here at the main house finished! I think it took just under 3 hours. There was a group of us working on it, so it went really fast. Some pages turned out better than others, but all-in-all, they turned out very well!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so clever, what a big job!
Post a Comment