Translation (Creole - English) - blan = foreigner
Dixie and her whole family left on Friday for a family vacation to Florida. So, I have become "boss" of the house. Yikes! What a position! So far, so good. No major problems yet. I'm just waiting for the pump to die, the generator to die, and for us to be out of water! Wouldn't that be fun! Good thing I have people I can call for help. Magalie, our head nurse, is here for the whole time Dixie is gone as well. Normally she leaves for the weekend, but Dixie asked her to stay in case of any medical emergencies. And, Claude is here too. I'm happy to have a man around too. Some things are just "men" things, and I don't think I could tackle them. I'm definitely woman enough to admit that I just can't do everything! :o) Dixie and gang get back on Saturday. I'm actually hoping to tackle a bunch of projects while she is gone. The next 3 days are holidays (well, I think places will be open till lunch tomorrow), and so there will not be a lot of new work coming in, so I hope to do some cleaning up and organizing. I'm really not dreading the week at all. I'm sure it will all go fine.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LaDawn,
I'm sure you can handle it!
Tom Vanderwell
Post a Comment