While everyone at home is enjoying the very cold weather, we all decided to take advantage of our hot weather, and take a 45 minute hike to a nearby waterfall. Our little group consisted of Emily, Betty, Molly, and myself. It was hot, but not unbearably hot, so we all really enjoyed our hike. We stopped up at the waterfall for a while, and just chatted. Then, we started our trek back home. By the time we got back, we were all pretty hot and sweaty. We may have a few sore muscles tomorrow, but I think we will agree that it was worth it. It was a great time!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a fun little adventure. Thanks for telling us about it.
We've had a blizzard this weekend, so that looks like so much fun! I can't wait to come back again and go to the waterfall!
Kristin
I am jealous of your warm weather! While I like the snow I do not like the artic temperatures we have been having. Enjoy your time with your friends!
Cheryl
Post a Comment