Saturday, January 06, 2007

At Carline's

From Tuesday until yesterday morning, I was in Pennsylvania at one of "my" kid's houses. It was SO awesome to see her again! She did not know that I was coming, and her and her mom were just hanging out in the airport, and suddenly I appeared! She had this look on her face like "what is she doing here???". She gave me a big goofy smile, and then went and hid behind a post. She kept peeking out and giggling at me. Too cute!!! She had called me on Christmas day, and we were talking about how I should come and visit her, or she should come and visit me. So, one of the first things she said to me was "Heh, I was supposed to come to your house!" Ha-ha. We had tons of fun together, and I must say, I was sad to leave her place. She has an awesome family, and so it was great to spend a few days with all of them! On Thursday, Daphney came and joined us as well. Carline and her were so cute together! Carline was very happy to see her as well!

Oh ya, one more thing! Guess what! My suitcases didn't arrive on my flight when I arrived in Philadelphia. Big surprise!!! We waited around until the next flight from Chicago got in, and one of them came on that flight. Then the second one they delivered to our house the following evening. I must say I was very surprised when both my suitcases arrived in Port au Prince with me! Yay for that!

No comments: