Friday, September 01, 2006

A new child has been welcomed into Heaven ...


Tonite, Jesus has a new little guy sitting on His lap with all the other little children. Ten month old Wendy went on to meet his "Eternal Father" this morning. His death was a HUGE shock to all of us! During the night, he had a bit of a fever (99.8) and threw up once. Then this morning, he was groaning in pain, and had a hard time breathing . So, we started him on an IV, and started giving him oxygen. Throughout the whole time Dixie and the nurses were working on him, he was fighting them, so he still had energy. But then about an hour - hour and a half later, he passed away. We have no idea what the cause of his death was. It was all so fast ... we did not know there was anything wrong with him!

Wendy's death is really affecting the nannies - especially the two who were responsible for him. Please pray for all the staff. These children are like their own.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you and all the staff.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's so sad. I can't imagine how hard that must be for all of you down there. I'm keeping you and his nannies in my prayers!
Kristin