



Tonite, I put out a whole bunch of new pajamas, and WOW did the kids ever look cute!!! There is something about kids in pajamas ... just makes me want to squeeze every single one of them!!! A friend of mine's church did a special Sunday School offering to collect money to buy pajamas for GLA. As well, some people at home gave me some money to buy something for GLA, so I decided to buy more pajamas. I had not gotten around to it till tonite, but tonite was the night I put out the new pajamas. The nannies were so excited! It wasn't even changing time yet, and they were all in the change room trying to get enough new pajamas for their kids. I felt sorry for the nannies who didn't notice that I had just brought in new pajamas. By the time they realized what the other nannies were doing, the new pajamas were all gone! Likely for the next week, the nannies will all try to be in the change room first getting pajamas for their children! They will put them in a special spot so none of the other nannies will take them. The nannies become just like children when their are new clothes in the nursery! Too funny!

8 comments:
So how many children is each nanny responsible for? Do they have those children all day/night?
Rach,
Each nanny is responsible for 5 or 6 children. They are responsible for the children from when they wake up, until they go to bed. We have night staff who are responsible during the night so that the nannies can sleep.
Oh my word! The kids are SO cute in those pajamas! And I was so excited to see Benjina in my favourite pair! I'm assuming you had a part in that?! Very cute!
Did you give Jerry his haircut?? Pretty cute, I must say. You should start taking before and after pics on your haircut days. We might not recognize some of them :) Is Jerry in the crib beside Cindy Love in the room off the change room?
I sure did give Jerry his haircut. I had "haircut" day on Monday. Fun times! Before and afters really wouldn't be such a bad idea! Wow, Alicia, I love it that you now know everything about here! Yes, Jerry is in the crib beside Cindy Love!
Oops, I meant I had haircut day on Friday. Sorry! I'm a bit behind with the times!
I don't think that I would want to let the kids go to sleep- or maybe they could fall asleep in my arms-ya- that sounds good.
OK- Alicia- I am so jealous that you got the opportunity to go there. Maybe next time I try this overseas thing!
Post a Comment