Thursday, December 07, 2006

Going to Holland

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that I am leaving tomorrow for Holland. I will be in Holland until Tuesday, and then leave for Belgium. I will be in Belgium until Thursday. I leave Belgium Thursday morning, and get back to Haiti on Friday around lunch. We overnight in New York on our way back. That's a quick itinerary of my next week.

I got most of the work I wanted to get done, done. But, unf0rtunately not all. Oh well, it will still be here waiting for me when I get back. :o) It doesn't have legs, so it likely won't go anywhere.

I may get a chance to post while I am gone, but if not, then I'll let you know how it all went when I get back.

2 comments:

rachel joy said...

What a fascinating, fun, rewarding "job" you have. I'm so pleased that you have the desire and opportunity to invest yourself in this way. Love ya!

Tanya said...

For your sake I'm glad you get the see the world like this but I must admit that I'm a bit jealous. I hope you have an enjoyable time and that travelling goes well.