Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!






Although I'm not with my babies for Christmas, I sure have been thinking about them lots! Here are a few of the Christmas pictures that I took to send to the children's adoptive families for Christmas. I hope you can also enjoy them this Christmas. I wish you a very Merry Christmas (okay, so I am a couple minutes late ... but it is the thought that counts, right???)! Wishing you the Lord's richest blessings as you celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Merry Christmas to you too. Those are some really cute pictures. I'm sure the families will really have enjoyed them.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

well done with the pictures! Are some of them twins or going to the same family, or just posing together because it's so darn cute?

LaDawn said...

Yes, there are 2 sets of twins. We actually have 3 sets right now - these 2 sets of babies, and then we also have a set of 2 year old boys. Crazy how we'll have no twins for the longest time, and then, like these ones, got in 3 sets within about a month.

Anonymous said...

Do twins get adopted together?

Anonymous said...

Aww LaDawn, those are some adorable pictures!!! I bet they all turned out so great!! No Samuel this time huh!? Just kidding, I bet his turned out great as well. Hope you and everyone down at GLA had a great Christmas!!

LaDawn said...

Rach - yes, we always adopt siblings together, whether they are twins or not.

Brooke - sorry, no Samuel. His pictures were definitely super cute as well, but since I had used his picture last month, I tried to pick different children for this month.

Barry and Norine Plett said...

Myka said that she sure would like to have your job- especially the photo-ops!
Sorry, we missed you at home--lucky you.
Thinking about you.