Saturday, November 25, 2006

More pictures from Terriot's wedding ...








I can only post 5 pictures at once, and I really wanted to post more, so here are a few more. These are just some candids of the people I'm with everyday - staff and volunteers.

4 comments:

rachel joy said...

You actually should be able to add more than 5 photos in one post. Once you put the first 5 into the body of your post, click on "add another image" and do 5 more. I had 20 in my big "down south" post. You don't seem to have trouble putting text and pictures together anymore. Is that all worked out?

LaDawn said...

Rach, I tried something different. I put in my pictures first, and then added my text. I was wondering if I typed too much, if then it didn't let me post the pictures. Might have been fluke, but it worked, so I'll try that again. Okay, I'll try your picture suggestion. You're just such a pro at this whole blog thing! Thanks for the tips!

rachel joy said...

I think I told you the wrong thing. Once you upload your first 5 into the post, CLICK THE PICTURE ICON again and then add your next five.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you all look so dressed up! Daphne looks lovely! I didn't even recognize her at first. I heard that she's going to Lois' for Christmas - very exciting!
Hope your next few weeks go smoothly, LaDawn!